tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2001 05:07:23 GMT
Tomcat 3.2 does not create access log files in the format required for
tools like WebTrands.  You will need to do one of the following things:

* Run Tomcat 3.2 behind a web server like Apache (which will create such
  log files for you).

* Run Tomcat 4.0 in stand-alone mode (which will create such log files
  for you).

Craig