tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "...amy.nanninga..." <amy.nanni...@sega.com>
Subject ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2001 19:56:19 GMT
Hello,

We are seeing many many 'ThreadPool: Pool exhausted with 100 threads'
errors.  Ive seen that you can modify the server.xml to customize threadpool
access (max_threads value=x max_spare_threads vaule=x, min_spare_threads
value=x), but Ive also heard that its hard coded in
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool.java in Tomcat 3.2.2.  This is our
production env so Id hate to impliment this and have the prolem become
bigger.  What do you guys suggest?  We are using Tomcat 3.2.2, Apache 1.3
(with ssl mod) as our webservers, on Solaris 7, with Oracle 8 via jdbc.

Mucho Thanks........

\\*//