tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Govind Agarwal" <gagar...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: Problems with IIS and Tomcat
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:29:20 GMT
Hi,

This problem is encountered by us also when the System has Dual CPU
Processor.
Does your system also have dual cpu configuration ?

Govind

-----Original Message-----
From: Shay Mandel [mailto:shayman@mercury.co.il]
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2001 5:55 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Cc: 'F.Diederich@gmx.de'
Subject: RE: Problems with IIS and Tomcat

Hi,

This sounds familiar. I am having the same problems sometime, and when
moving to work with Tomcat alone the problem disappears.
I doesn't a clue about how to solve it, as I haven't found the code of the
isapi-redirect.dll so I can't debug it. Does someone knows where can I
download this code from ?

Shay.