tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kubo" <k...@webbros.com.br>
Subject tomcat with IIS
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2001 14:54:35 GMT
  More specific datas from my problem:

  When I try to run a jsp page. the browser return the error 405 - not
allowed. But I have already changed the "execute permissions" to "scripts
and executables" in the site properties. This jsp contain a access to DB.
  When I try to run simple jsp page like:

<%@page
 session = "true"
        import = "Java.*"
 language = "java"
%>
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>
Verifica&ccedil&atildeo de usu&aacuterio
</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<%
    if (1 == 1){
        Boolean b = new Boolean(true);
        session.setAttribute("logado",b);
%>
incorreto(s). Por favor, entre novamente com o usu&aacuterio e a
senha.</FONT>
<%
    }
    else{
%>
incorreto(s). Por favor, entre novamente com o usu&aacuterio e a
senha.</FONT>
<%
    }
%>

</BODY>
</HTML>

the browser show twice the same message.

Usuário ou senha incorreto(s). Por favor, entre novamente com o usuário e a
senha.
Voltar

Usuário ou senha incorreto(s). Por favor, entre novamente com o usuário e a
senha.
Voltar

accordingly, the jsp code doesn´t work. If anybody has any ideas, please,
help me!!

Only to remember: This code run when I access by Tomcat
(http://localhost:8080).

           thanks,

                                    Kubo

P.S: My boss will kill me if I don´t succeed to do this work until today.

>     hello everybody,
>
>    I have a big problem (I think so). I´m trying to run tomcat3.2.3 with
IIS