tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Adam: Kurzawa" <a...@optymalni.com>
Subject Tomkat 4 with JSP
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2001 08:21:01 GMT
The new mod_webapp is giving me a lot of trouble.  With the old tomcat
and mod_jk it was very easy to configure apache to pass all JSP calls to
tomcat.  But how does one do it with mod_webapp???

I have apache and tomcat running happily, apache forwards all calls to
/ch/ or to /examples/ directory like it should, but it also ignores all
other calls to JPS files.

This is from my httpd.conf

    WebAppConnection conn      warp localhost:8008
    WebAppDeploy     ch        conn /ch/
    WebAppDeploy     examples  conn /examples/

I don't want to have to separate all JSP files to special folders, this
would create a mess of great proportions.  I develop my sites in
ultradev and use JSP occasionally to supplement html.