tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ghislain Gadbois" <ghislain.gadb...@cognicase.com>
Subject RE: Call EJB in OC4J from Tomcat
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2001 20:42:26 GMT
Sure, here it is...

BTW, I used the same kind of code to call EJBs in Oracle JVM and in
Websphere and it always worked...

try
{
    Hashtable oEnv = new Hashtable(5); // Max needed + 1

    oEnv.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
             "com.evermind.server.ApplicationClientInitialContextFactory");
    oEnv.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "ormi://saturne:23791/Demo");
    oEnv.put(Context.SECURITY_PRINCIPAL, "admin");
    oEnv.put(Context.SECURITY_CREDENTIALS, "admin");

    InitialContext oContext = new InitialContext(oEnv);

    U2007ML_UsersHome oHome;

    // This is where I get the ClassCastException...
    oHome = (U2007ML_UsersHome) oContext.lookup("U2007ML_UsersRemote");

}
catch(Exception ex)
{
    ex.printStackTrace();