tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Namita Mittal" <>
Subject Class not found Exception
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:37:31 GMT

I have added my web application in a subdirectory "ABC" of
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps/. The "ABC" directory consist of JSP and Web-inf
folder. The Web-inf folder has classes folder that consist of all my java
classes. I believe when Tomcat is restarted, it will automatically assign a
context path to the application based on the sub directory name we choose.
In my case "ABC".

Now when I run my Application, I am able to see all the JSP pages that do
not call a java class. But the jsp pages that call a java class are giving
package, class not found exception. This application is working fine in NT
development machine but giving problems in solaris deployment machine. Am I
missing any step? Please help.

View raw message