tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Mihai Gheorghiu" <tane...@earthlink.net>
Subject Where is that cache?
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2001 21:56:41 GMT
I created a test applet that is loaded in a html page.
The applet included four Swing elements.
Because an error kept coming regardless of what I did, I decided to remove
one element from the applet. To my surprise, the old, four-element applet
keeps loading.
The IDE (Netbeans) has the context mounted in its filesystem (I have both
.java and .class files in .../webapps/development/WEB-INF/classes/), so that
what it displays, the user should see too, via Tomcat.
I cleared IE's Temporary Internet Files folder, manually deleted the html
file from there, checked that there is no proxy enabled, re-built the
project...
Any suggestion will be highly applreciated.


Mime
View raw message