I've ran into similar problems with Internet Explorer. Not exactly though. Basically, I've seen IE display a cached page, even if you have caching turned off. What I do is completely exit and restart my browser each time I test a change to a servlet. Jon ----- Original Message ----- From: "John Baker" To: Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 3:13 PM Subject: Mozilla and Tomcat > Hello. > > Ever since the Mozilla builds between 0.9.2 and 0.9.3 (and I mean all builds, > including 0.9.3), I have experienced some problems with redering Tomcat > generated pages. > > If I change a jsp (I have reloadable on for development) then I will often > see just this when the page reloads: > > > > If I keep pressing refresh. after four or five attempts the page will reload > properly. Now I assume this is something odd tomcat is doing, and Mozilla is > then getting confused, because this doesn't happen with any other website > I've visited. > > Any other Mozilla users seen this? Or have a solution? > > > Cheers > > John Baler > > -- > John Baker, BSc CS. > Java Developer, TEAM Slb. (http://www.teamenergy.com) > The views expressed in this mail are my own. >