tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jim Michael" <jmich...@chesterfield.mo.us>
Subject Place JSP anywhere on the web server?
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:28:16 GMT
I am having trouble configuring a seemingly simple thing with Apache/Tomcat. I need to be able
to place a JSP anywhere in an Apache document directory and have it hand these off to Tomcat
when requested. This is default behavior with JRun, for example, but I can't get it working
with Apache and Tomcat.

When I place a JSP outside of a Tomcat container, Apache just returns the code of the JSP.

Can anyone give me the magic configuration that allows JSPs to sit anywhere and still be rendered?

Jim