tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Dhwani K. Bhayani" <dhw...@conceptinfoway.net>
Subject virtual host works with 8080 but not without specifying...
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2000 05:30:50 GMT
Hello,
As per the instruction in many of the archives I commented the
lines as
 <!-- <Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
 <Parameter name="handler" value="org.apache.tomcat.service.http.
HttpConnectionHandler"/>
 <Parameter name="port" value="8080"/>
 </Connector> -->

But it doesn't solve the purpose for vitual host ie.
http://www.xyz-infoway.com/greet.jsp
Either I get invalid response or cannot find server.What to do? Is
there any problem in my isapi filter .And also Do this filter isapi_redirect.
dll has to be set for all sites or for the main root computer by
going into its properties and edit www properties?
I haven't set any filter in the particular site.and now when I set
it it becomes green but its priority remains unknown and that also
doesn't solve the purpose.when I un comment these above line s it
works perfectly
by executing http://www.xyz-infoway.com:8080/greet.jsp
what can be the problem please....please guide me.I don't know where
is the problem?

Dhwani