tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Colebatch <...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Re: New to servlets: Parameter initialisation in web.xml
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:03:46 GMT
you have restarted after editing the web.xml haven't you?  it only gets
parsed at startup... other than that, check you're calling the right
getInitParameter - not the method exists on config and
servlet... depending on where your entry is in the config file, you will
use one or the other.

hth
cheers
dim