tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dmitri Colebatch <...@bigpond.net.au>
Subject Re: Problem with loading servlets on start up
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:41:07 GMT
Do you get any error messages?  normally if tomcat cant load a servlet on
startup you will get an error output informing you of that.

I am also assuming that hello.NameHandler extends
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet and overrides the init(ServletConfig
config) method and has some debug in that method so you know if its
being called or not...

hth
cheers
dim