tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marcin Jaskuła <jask...@expro.pl>
Subject RE: Problem with page encoding for ISO-8859-2
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 19:00:14 GMT
Hi

Yes, the data in the dB are stored as Latin2 so it should be the same like
for ISO-8859-2.
There was no this problem with JServ so the problem is in encoding the data
by Tomcat (I think).

Moreover, Tomcat writes new data to the dB changing characters to the
Unicode:
ł -> &#322;   (6 characters!!!)
so I cannot sort the data now in the SQL!

Marcin