tomcat-users mailing list archives

From VASQUEZ_JA...@LILLY.COM
Subject Re: IE and downloading a binary file
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:04:54 GMT
We ran into this same problem here a while ago.

Here's a couple (unhelpful) Microsoft Knowledge Base articles regarding
the problem:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q267/9/91.Asp
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q281/1/19.ASP

They recommend upgrading to IE5.5 SP1, but that didn't even seem to work
right here.

-jason

Thad Humphries <thad@mindwrap.com>
08/30/2001 12:06 PM