tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Loïc Lefèvre <llefe...@fivia.com>
Subject RE: I don't see the output under Linux
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 10:23:20 GMT
in your server.xml file, add the attibut path to:

    <Logger name="tc_log"
            path="/tmp/tomcat.log"       <---- here
            verbosityLevel = "INFORMATION"
    />

;)

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Stefano Bonnin [mailto:shpr@libero.it]
Envoyé : mardi 7 août 2001 09:39
À : tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Objet : I don't see the output under Linux

I am a new linux user and I have just installed Tomcat under linux.
I have developed an application and now I am testing it.

Tomcat is installed on a linux server and I try to access it (at my
application) with a windows 98 PC.

I have introduced a System.out.println lines in my application (for the
testing phase), but I don't see theirs output.
I have tried to do this (every time that tomcat is started):

    > ./tomcat start > tomcat.out

without success.

How can I do a right redirect?

Thanks in advance.