tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: Version
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:38:48 GMT
I'm surprised that so many people responsible for setting up Tomcat are not
able to get themselves off a mailing list =)  In the original email sent
when you subscribed, there are instructions on how to get yourself off.

"Please save this message so that you know the address you are subscribed
under, in case you later want to unsubscribe or change your subscription
address."

Ahhh well, I guess if people won't read the README, how can we expect them
to read the mailing list suscription notification?

"To remove your address from the list, send a message to:

- r