tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 4 restart command?
Date Thu, 16 Aug 2001 22:06:36 GMT
> This stuff will be covered in a (soon to be written, I promise :-) HOWTO
> document about the Manager web app.  In the mean time, consult the source
> code of the Manager servelt (org.apache.catalina.servlets.ManagerServlet)
> for all the things it can do.

FYI anytime you or anyone writes an email like this, I drop it into a "docs"
folder, and if it spawns an idea for something, I have an email i put notes
in.  E.g. someone wrote "i got tomcat standalone running, now what?" which i
put a to-do of creating an image or doc on how to read through the docs.

- r