tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: On Exam!
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 02:25:37 GMT
If you read and understand the JSP and Servlet specs, you'll do fine.  Work
experience is invaluable, especially when asking nitpicky questions on
method names and whatnot.  My biggest weakness was the web.xml-based
questions.  Haven't taken the web exam yet...  finished Programmer, doing
Developer now.

Whoever passes that J2EE exam gets a round on me, that looks BLOODY hard! =)

- r