tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@home.com>
Subject RE: How do I make Tomcat include needed jars for my servlet?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:21:37 GMT
+ It's WEB-INF not WEB-INFO (just to be clear).

+ Use a 'make' file or equivalent (see Jakarta's Ant build tool) so you
don't have to worry about doing things manually w.r.t. building.

> So I
> really need a way to define CLASSPATH in application level
> instead of copy tons of variable classes into
> d:\vendor\webapp1\WEB-INFO\classes and
> d:\vendor\webapp2\WEB-INFO\classes again and again.

The answer to this question depends on the version of Tomcat you're using,
and has been discussed extensively on this list over the last several days.
Please see the archives.

- r