tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <mar...@isallineed.org>
Subject RE: How can I find number of 'open files'
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:46:27 GMT
There is a profiler available for the jdk which spits out a nice overview of
all the instances of classes that are used.. Maby that can help you check
the correctnes of the code and see the bottlenecks (it also says how much
memory it uses..).. Just saw a report on that one day, so you have to check
java.sun.com for more details..

Mvgr,
martin