tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Martin van den Bemt" <mar...@isallineed.org>
Subject RE: Why and How Tomcat before Apache?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 13:53:54 GMT
this is for tomcat 3.3 :

Start tomcat first so requests, so tomcat has the time to fire up. Then
start apache and serving request will be ok right away. For production
servers I restart them both anyway, but for development : just restart
tomcat when you need it and don't look at apache..
This is the way it works for me ...

Mvgr,
Martin