tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Raju Ram" <>
Subject hi....
Date Mon, 20 Aug 2001 07:09:00 GMT

This is raju. I need ur help. This is the first time i am working on tomcat
server and i am not using apache. I want to work on jsp,servelts so let me
know how to configure the server. And how to deploy jsp,servlets in tomcat.
I placed jsp file in .../jsp/webapps/jsp/.jsp directory but when i am
running the application it is giving :

javax.servlet.ServletException: sun/tools/javac/Main
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/tools/javac/Main

exception. So kindly let me know how to over come to this problem as soon as

I will be waiting for ur mail.

with best regs..