tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "stéphane fohr" <stf...@hotmail.com>
Subject Making Tomcat 3.2 works with IIS 4.0
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 07:26:59 GMT
Hi,

   I'm a newbie in Tomcat and JSP/Servlets but I have developped a jsp web
site which is able to display charts.
This one was created and tested with Tomcat 3.2, JDK 1.2 and work fine
localy. But now I need to put this applications on production on a IIS 4.0
web server.

As a user of your great web site i've downloaded and tried your great Tomcat
IIS How to procedure, but I was surprised to not see the ISAPI filter flag
set to green up arrow (instead of my usual red arrow).
Therefore i was involved more in your your procedure and server, but nothing
change.

That's why i need to know if you have issues to this problem.

Waiting a answer and a ACK

Best regards
FOHR Stephane
(Web development Student)

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp