tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Pedro R. Jimenez" <pjime...@vestedsoftware.com>
Subject Need help with isapi_redirect.dll on W2KSP2/IIS5
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 07:35:17 GMT
I've tried everything I could think of.

I followed the directions to the letter, but I couldn't get that little
green arrow pointing up in the ISAPI filters tab in the web site properties
in the inetmgr.exe.

I then tried building Tomcat. Then I tried building the isapi_redirect. The
.dsp and .dsw didn't work. I had to create an empty DLL project and copy the
build settings from the isapi.dsp file by reading it with a text editor. It
compiled with no errors, but it still didn't work.

HELP!?! I tried to include screenshots, but your email server only allows
tiny emails. So I posted them on a website. You can check them out at these
links:

http://www.vestedsoftware.com/tomcat/webserverpropertiesfileproperties.jpg
http://www.vestedsoftware.com/tomcat/webserverproperties.jpg
http://www.vestedsoftware.com/tomcat/tomcatworking.jpg