tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Holscher, David M" <David.Holsc...@NAV-INTERNATIONAL.com>
Subject Moving /WEB-INF/lib or adding to it in TC 4.0
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 21:00:52 GMT

I've waded through a lot of source now and can't figure out how point the
/WEB-INF/lib directory for my web application somewhere else or at least add
another directory for jar files. This is a useful thing in my current
development environment where I need jar files in two places. Changing where
the /WEB-INF/lib directory is avoids synchronization issues.

David Holscher
"It is a painful thing to look at your own trouble and know that you
yourself and no one else has made it." - Sophocles, Ajax, c. 450 B.C.