tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jann VanOver <Jann.VanO...@loudeye.com>
Subject RE: unable to get apache to communicate with tomcat.
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 23:06:19 GMT
In your apache httpd.conf file, what have you specified for "ServerName" ??

Make sure this is ca-apache1.dtv.com  , restart Apache & see if that doesn't
fix things.

-----Original Message-----
From: John Comitas [mailto:jcomitas@onebox.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 4:00 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: unable to get apache to communicate with tomcat.

I can access apache "ca-apache" in ie or netscape;
I can access tomcat "ca-apache:8080" in ie or netscape as well
I can view examples, etc.
but I want to be able to say ca-apache1.dtv.com/xxxadmin.jsp and it
take me there?
I am using mod_jk as well.  I need this step to work first in order for
me
to have it go to a completely different server running tomcat only.

John

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com