tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Cruz" <bc...@norvax.com>
Subject RE: A little help is needed....
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 00:39:57 GMT
Don't worry about it.  It always happens because of the browser cashing
things...from what I understand.  There is no way to turn it off or
anything, you just can ignore it.

Brandon

-----Original Message-----
From: Michelle Jones [mailto:michelle.jones@peregrine.com]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 6:35 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: A little help is needed....

I have setup Tomcat 3.2.3 to run on a Window NT 4.0 with IIS 4.0. I am using
JDK 1.3.0_02 for Java. I have followed the how-to instructions given in
"Tomcat IIS HowTo". I have been able to load the ../examples/jsp/index.html,
but I am getting the following error message in my Tomcat window:

Ctx ( /examples): IOException in: R(examples + /jsp/index.html + null)
Connection aborted by peer: socket write error

I have checked and double checked all of my settings in the registry. I can
not find my error. How can I tell if the isapi_redirect.dll is activated?
The log file for isapi_redirect.dll is never created. I suspect somewhere I
have failed to setup the redirector settings properly. Any ideas? I have
used the pre-built DLL. Also, I need to install this same setup JDK 1.3 and
Tomcat 3.2.3 on a Windows 2000 server with IIS 5.0. Any warnings or advise?
Thank you.

Michelle D. Jones
Verification Engineer
Peregrine Systems, Indianapolis