tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Brandon Cruz" <bc...@norvax.com>
Subject RE: ignored - java.lang.NumberFormatException: 3379
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 19:47:51 GMT
I am getting the same error, this is on my windows development machine.  I
have not noticed it on Linux.  Did anyone ever see any reply to this, or
know why it is happening?  It doesn't seem to be causing any problems.

I am using standalone tomcat 3.2.1 on Win2K

Brandon

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Solecki [mailto:garth_gump@excite.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 9:23 AM
To: List, Tomcat
Subject: ignored - java.lang.NumberFormatException: 3379

Does anyone know what this message means?  Why I keep getting even though
no-one is accessing the system?  Well maybe it's being accessed but not by
any of my users.  I get this message constantly on my server at home, and
there is a counter on my website which is not increasing everythime this
message rolls onto my screen.

2001-08-14 09:46:37 - ContextManager: Error reading request, ignored -
java.lang
.NumberFormatException: 3379
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.RequestImpl.getContentLength(RequestImpl.java:
284)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnectio
n(HttpConnectionHandler.java:197)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:
416)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java
:498)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/