tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "James, Stuart" <stuart.ja...@cazenove.com>
Subject RE: My JSP pages are freezing !!
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2001 13:06:21 GMT
is it possible your browser is caching the result? if so add the following
to the footer of the page,

<HEAD>
-->
    <metta HTTP-EQUIV="Expires" CONTENT="Tue, 04 Dec 1993 21:29:02 GMT">
</HEAD>

or put a system.out.println inside the jsp page to display when its being
called and finished running

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob S. [mailto:rslifka@sfu.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 1:58 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: My JSP pages are freezing !!

Hi Christian,

Not to be skeptical, but it doesn't *sound* like a Tomcat problem.  As well,
the page isn't "freezing" per se, which would imply some sort of time-out,
it's just looking the same when you hit it again.  You'll need to provide
more detail about the page if you want help, but I'm reluctant to solve your
JSP programming problems <grumble>.

- r

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:51:41 -0300 tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org wrote:
>     Hello all ! I have tomcat 3.3  with apache and it seems work fine
> until now. I have a JSP page that receive
>     only one param , execute a query in a database (interbase) , and
> make the output.
>     All work fine during some time but suddenly, when i execute the page
>
> with different values for the param, the output
> is always the same , i.e., the output always show the answer not matter
> what value i put for the param.
>     It seems like the page freezing with an old value .
>
>    Christian

Email Disclaimer

This communication is for the attention of the
named recipient only and should not be passed
on to any other person. Information relating to
any company or security, is for information
purposes only and should not be interpreted as
a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any security.
The information on which this communication is based
has been obtained from sources we believe to be reliable,
but we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
All expressions of opinion are subject to change
without notice.  All e-mail messages, and associated attachments,
are subject to interception and monitoring for lawful business purposes.