tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ratnakar Palle" <rpa...@cisco.com>
Subject RE: FW: IIS+Tomcat Q
Date Mon, 06 Aug 2001 15:21:54 GMT
Thanks Bojan for your response... I think it answers my question..
I'll try to integrate IIS+Tomcat and see if it works..

Thanks,
-Ratnakar

-----Original Message-----
From: bojan@binarix.com [mailto:bojan@binarix.com]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 6:38 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: FW: IIS+Tomcat Q

Maybe you can use getRemoteUser, isUserInRole, getUserPrincipal etc.
from HttpServletRequest interface to find out who's logged on?

Once the user is authenticated, you'll always get its info from the
above and Tomcat will make sure that this guy is part of the correct
session. Does that answer your question?

Bojan