tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Deploying precompiled jsp without .jsp file
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 18:28:46 GMT

	I'm not sure what you are going after. The only think I can think of
is that you can't just drop a new .jsp file in the appropriate place, you
need to replace the servlet.

	This does have the benefit of making it a little faster - it no
longer needs to check if the JSP file exists and needs recompilation.

	Randy