tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Randy Layman <randy.lay...@aswethink.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat Files Blocking
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 13:57:25 GMT

	I guess that someone is going to have to tell you (since you
apparently aren't paying attention to the silence) that Tomcat doesn't have
a mechanism for that right now.

	What you could do it to modify the class
org.apache.tomcat.request.StaticInterceptor (yes, you'll have to do it
yourself) to that it prevents the loading of certain file extensions.

	Randy