tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rui Miguel Seabra <...@multicert.com>
Subject Re: Why and How Tomcat before Apache?
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2001 15:39:14 GMT
On 17 Aug 2001 17:18:15 +0200, Roberto B. wrote:
> Perfect!!

I did such a thing for my workplace, but it is in Portuguse.

As I find some free time, I'll translate it into english and release it
under de Free Documentation License.

I like to think it is pretty detailed, it covers virtualhosts by
default, as such is usually the most deriable situation.

Hugs, rms

+ So let's do it...?