tomcat-users mailing list archives

From HGhorei...@aol.com
Subject RE: please help
Date Wed, 01 Aug 2001 03:11:28 GMT
Hi  everybody

In my servlet i have import statement as follow.

  import com.oreilly.servlet.RemoteDaemonHttpServlet;

downloaded & unzipped the jar file from
http://www.servlets.com/con/index.html  in to
c:\hhgg
in my servlet i am using import statement as follow

import hhgh.classes.com.oreilly.servlet.RemoteDaemonHttpServlet;

I see class RemoteDaemonHttpServlet is placed in
c:\hhgg\classes\com\oreilly.servlet.
at compile time i am getting
cannot resolve symbol class RemoteDaemonHttpServlet.
some thing is wrong with my import statement.
What ? i do not know . can someone please help?

                                                           REGARDS hossein.