tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Baker, Gary" <Bak...@VOLPE.DOT.GOV>
Subject Servlet Through Apache Slow only on local machine
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2001 20:22:39 GMT

 Hi,

 	I just installed apache 1.3.20 and tomcat 3.2.3 on a
Windows 2000 machine. The tomcat servlet examples are
fast if I access them  directly through tomcat ( port 8080 ),
but extremely slow when I access them through Apache.  The
funny thing is that it is only slow when accessed from browser
on  the same machine, it works fine when accessed from
another machine.  I checked the mail archives and saw something
about changing the log level to error in mod_jk.conf but that  didn't
make any difference. Any Ideas?

 	Thanks, Gary
 	bakerg@volpe.dot.gov