tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim O'Neil <...@xythos.com>
Subject Re: Is there a way to get the Referrer information from a request?
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 22:47:37 GMT
At 03:35 PM 8/2/2001, you wrote:
>Tim O'Neil at tim@xythos.com wrote:
>
> > Your web server must not be setting it then. What server
> > are you using? Write a quick perl script that prints out
> > all the headers.
>
>Can't believe you are suggesting to use PERL here...
>Use the SnoopServlet... It does the job for you... :)

Oh whatever. I get yelled at by people who refute all
code but java, people who think perl is fine and hate
java, think pgp is the answer, believe in python as
the future... you name it, I've met some one who uses
only that. You can't win. I just try to get the project
done. Sometimes java isn't the answer.