tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Thad Humphries <t...@mindwrap.com>
Subject Re: Does response.sendRedirect() work in tomcat3.3?
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:40:16 GMT
We're using Tomcat 3.2.3 and are using response.sendRedirect() from a
servlet without difficulty.

At 14:32 8/23/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>When using tomcat 3.2.1 with apache, no matter what trick we tried, we could
>not get response.sendRedirect() to work properly, the page printed up
>garbage 90% of the time.  Is anyone using response.sendRedirect() in their
>jsp code with 3.3 connected to apache?

Thad Humphries               "...no religious test shall ever be required
Web Development Manager       as a qualification to any office or public
Phone: 540/675-3015, x225     trust under the United States." -Article VI