tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anagha Mudigonda <ana...@india.hp.com>
Subject help!
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:39:46 GMT
hi,

i have a Connection Manager class that creates a pool of Database
connections on startup.
if i load this class into the memory, will it be unloaded after a period

of time if it is being not used or will it continue to persist in the
memory ?
is it a feature of Tomcat that it unloads unused classes after a period
of time ?

any help or pointers will be great

regards
anagha.

--
Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high;
Where knowledge is free;