tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raimee <rai...@sympatico.ca>
Subject jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7 - missing tag attribute in server.xml?
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 03:12:37 GMT
Hello,

RE: jakarta-tomcat-4.0-b7

I see that the server.xml file in the binary distribution contains the
following
comment with regards to the Apache Connector Engine component:

<!-- Replace "localhost" with what your Apache "ServerName" is set to
-->
    <Engine className="org.apache.catalina.connector.warp.WarpEngine"
     name="Apache" debug="0" appBase="webapps">

...no problem. However, "localhost" doesn't appear in the tag attribute
anywhere.
The FAQ is offline now for some reason, I don't know if this is a know
problem or not.