tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cyril Bouteille <CyrilBoutei...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat/4.0-b6: ERROR reading java.io.FileInputStream
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 16:07:25 GMT
Beth Kelly wrote:
> Line 25 of the servlet code may contain the answer to your problem.

I believe the line number refers the first </servlet> tag in my web.xml
file. If I move the tags around in this file, the line number is updated
accordingly. Somehow, the default servlet declaration generates this
error. The servlet class name is correct though...

Has anyone an idea of what could be the cause of this error?
ERROR reading java.io.FileInputStream@fa6f
At Line 25 /web-app/servlet/

Thanks,