tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Paul Foxton <p...@network-sol.com>
Subject RE: Konqueror
Date Wed, 22 Aug 2001 08:09:28 GMT
Yes, I've found the same thing in konqueror - it seems to have an odd way of
dealing with cookies, flaky at best, but I havn't looked into it in any
detail. I also find that when I redirect back to page showing the results of
a db update I need to refresh the page before I can see the updates, which
isn't necessary with IE or netscrape.

I'm not entirely sure what you're after, but have you looked at the
getServletContext() method?

Sorry I can't help more, but at least you know its not just you : )