tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Charlie Cox <ccox...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Filepath quesiton
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2001 18:08:24 GMT
I'm not an expert with javascript, but doesn't the
script tag need a language or type attribute so the
browser knows what to do with this file?

Also if you front-end Tomcat with Apache or IIS, you
need to let the .js requests go through to Tomcat.

Charlie

in same directory.
> What intrigues me more is in the same jsp the
following line works
> <%@include file="footer.jsp" %>
> For some reason I can't get .js files to work
without giving
> full path where
> as included jsp are loaded properly wihtout full
path.