tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "prs05@prosa.com" <pr...@prosa.com>
Subject HELP ME PLEASE!!! virtual host and multiple context
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 10:23:56 GMT
Hi All!

I've installed Tomcat 3.2.2 with Apache 1.3.14

In Tomcat webapps there're various applications.

I've created an other server.xml (server_vs.xml) to start only one specific application: vs.
I've created this server_vs.xml to use an other port (new JVMs): 9009 (9081 http), while server.xml
uses 9007 (9080 http).
When I start bin/startup -f conf/server_vs.xml, all contexts are loaded: admin, examples,
vs,...

This is my first problem, because there's an other question...
How to configure a virtual host?
I'm attemping to start virtual host.
I've insert in tomcat-apache.conf this lines:

<VirtualHost *>
  ServerName vs.domain.com
  ServerAlias vs
  ApJServMount /servlet ajpv12://wanda:9009/vs
  DocumentRoot /usr/local/tomcat/webapps/vs
</VirtualHost>

When I launch "http://vs.domain.com/servlet/vs.vs" I receive from browser Error 500.
What have I wrong?

Thanks!