tomcat-users mailing list archives

From MindTerm <mindt...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Custom Tag Can't Compile problem.
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2001 08:53:30 GMT
Dear Blanchard Andrew H,

   Before, it is /WEB-INF/classes/TagManager.java (
without package ) and it doesn't work. After change,
it is /WEB-INF/classes/tools/TagManager.java ( inside
package tools ) and it works.

   I have one more question, can Custom Tag Handler (
TagManager.java in this case ) work as singleton ?

M.T.

--- "Blanchard Andrew H (CPOCEUR)"