tomcat-users mailing list archives

From vinod tomcat <tomcat1...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: confusion
Date Tue, 28 Aug 2001 12:01:34 GMT

   1.  IF I UPDATE ANY JSP FILE AND UPLOAD , DO I NEED
TO MAKE ANY CHANGES WITH WORK DIRECT. SOME BODY TOLD
ME THAT I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THE CONCERNED .CLASS
FILES ???

   2. IF I MAKE CHANGES WITH THE ANY CONFIGURATION
FILE ...DO I NEED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES WITH ANY OTHER
FILE ... I HAD REPLACED THE SERVER.XML FILE AS IT WAS
CORRUPTED ..BUT NOW I M GETTING ERROR..

The work directory is where .jsp files are compiled