tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rob S." <rsli...@sfu.ca>
Subject Re: Tomcat Performance
Date Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Again demonstrating that performance is completely dependant upon the OS, JDK, type of web
application, etc.  Blanket statements like, "Tomcat is faster/slower than some other container"
are *pretty much* (not completely) useless nowadays.

How hard is it to install JDKs and test?  Change the value of JAVA_HOME, restart the container,
and run your tests again...

- r