tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Qingce Bian <qb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Form based login with tomcat 4.0
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2001 01:44:29 GMT
I hava a problem when I try to use form based login
with tomcat 4.0.
If I login twice without logout first session through
clicking browser back button to go back to login page
or directly pointing to login.jsp page on browser url
address bar, I get the page cannot be fonnd
error(http://localhost/examples/jsp/security/protected/j_security_check).
It seems that tomcat j_security_check action is only
available when there is no user related to the
session. I believe there is a workaround to solve the
problem if I use servlet filter, but that isn't easy.
I think this should be tomcat's duty.
Did I do something wrong.

thanks for any help.

Kent