tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Baker <jba...@teamenergy.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: Mozilla and Tomcat
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 22:45:27 GMT
Hello.

We're getting off topic here. I have caching turned offf, however why would
produce
that (well it does, but with a load of other stuff in there!). I can
understand it caching pages, but not a page that has never been produced.

Tomcat must be doing something odd. Perhaps it is indeed returning just:

I dunno, but it's a server problem not a caching problem IMHO.

John

--
John Baker, BSc CS.
Java Developer, TEAM Slb. (http://www.teamenergy.com/)