tomcat-users mailing list archives

From John Baker <jba...@teamenergy.com>
Subject Mozilla and Tomcat
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:13:16 GMT
Hello.

Ever since the Mozilla builds between 0.9.2 and 0.9.3 (and I mean all builds,
including 0.9.3), I have experienced some problems with redering Tomcat
generated pages.

If I change a jsp (I have reloadable on for development) then I will often
see just this when the page reloads:

If I keep pressing refresh. after four or five attempts the page will reload
properly. Now I assume this is something odd tomcat is doing, and Mozilla is
then getting confused, because this doesn't happen with any other website
I've visited.

Any other Mozilla users seen this? Or have a solution?

Cheers

John Baler

--
John Baker, BSc CS.